Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Menu Plan Monday...On a Wednesday

                                                        While I normally make my weekly menu on Mondays and the shopping on Tuesdays, we’re still a little out of whack from the holidays and having hubby home. We’re officially out of the bare necessities and I have no choice but to go get groceries. So, I made this week’s menu while keeping my Pantry Challenge goals in mind. We’ll see how much extra room is in the freezer once these meals are gone….then I’ll have room to do some freezer cooking!

This Weeks Menu Plan

Thursday- Quiche, toast (french toast for the kiddo)

Friday- Meatloaf, sweet potatoes, corn (from the freezer)

Saturday- Pizza, carrot sticks, salad

Sunday- Tilapia (from the freezer), asparagus, rice

Monday- Stuffed Shells (from the freezer), salad, garlic bread

Tuesday- Chili (bean from the freezer) & chips

Wednesday- dinner at church!


Look for a quiche recipe and a pizza sauce recipe coming soon!

Check out Laura at I’m an Organizing Junkie for lots more menu plans and inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like what you read? Leave me a comment and tell me your thoughts!