Monday, January 10, 2011

Menu Planning Monday & Pantry Challenge Update

I don’t know how, but we are seriously running low on the necessities! I did my normal shopping (only 5 days ago!) and for some reason…there’s nothing there. Out of milk, bread, and eggs. What’s up with that?

Pantry Challenge Update
On a side note, I’m very please with my pantry challenge this week! So far I’ve cleaned out garlic bread, corn, stuffed shells, and frozen berries J It made a big difference in my little European freezer. It’s going to look empty at the end of this week!

This Weeks Menu Plan
Tuesday- Chili (beans from the freezer) & chips (moved from Tuesday)

Wednesday- dinner at church!

Thursday- Tilapia (from the freezer), asparagus, rice (moved from Sunday)

Friday- Pizza, carrot sticks, salad

Saturday- BBQ Chicken, broccoli, sweet potatoes

Sunday- Taco salad (beef from the freezer)

Monday- Spaghetti (sausage from the freezer), salad, garlic bread



Check back later this week for a super easy pizza sauce recipe!

What's on YOUR menu this week?


Check out Laura at I’m an Organizing Junkie for lots more menu plans and inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like what you read? Leave me a comment and tell me your thoughts!